* * * O N E H U N D R E D * * *

Showed up for work today with three other snowboard instructors only to find one kid signed up to take lessons. He was a Level 3 (he learned how to turn yesterday) and had one of my co-workers as his instructor on Thursday. We tend to keep the kids with the same instructor as many days as possible. Fortunately for me, his instructor couldn't care less about working today and since I already drove an hour to get to work, I was happy to take him for the day. Well, I took him for about 2.5hrs cause his father signed him out at noon!! So..... after lunch I headed up Garbonzo to check out the conditions in the Alpine. Sun was shining and temps were warm which meant ... soft wet snow. I made my way back to the village, feeling tired and not really wanting to snowboard in spring conditions, turned in my class card and headed home early. It wasn't an exciting Day 100. But it is Day 100! I plan on instructing and/or riding through May so I will keep blogging until my season officially comes to an end. You never know, I might hit up the Glacier in July or August. tee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you might have been more excited/animated in your comments about day 100. Interesting. No euphoria, no relief? Just another day at the office, aye? Fair game.

Ronia Nash said...

There is euphoria and relief but I plan on still doing some riding so I know I have more days in me.