Day 121 | boot camp

Aimee and I didn't ride much today since she twisted her knee on her last 360 attempt the other day.  She told me, however, that I was going to learn a grab today and that meant hiking in the small park!!  We jumped off Excaliber and headed towards Solar Coaster in the most spring-like slushy conditions.  The warm temperatures have noticeably melted much snow since our last visit.  The season is almost over!  : (

We exited off the Solar Coaster chair and headed to the one jump in the so-called "small park".  There was already a guy there hiking up, working on his 360s.  Aimee rode down to the prime photo taking spot and away I went.  The first hit I tried to get lots of pop, reaching for the Indy grab.  Didn't quite get it.  Hiked up and tried it again.  Another hike up and decided to try the nose grab.  Got it!  Hiked up again and another nose grab.  I think I hiked up about four times, thus:  Aimee's Boot Camp!!

We took a run back down to Solar Coaster, taking it easy.  I think we did one more run through the small park and then decided to call it a day.  It was short and sweet.


0 comments: