Day 1 - Return Staff Training

It was Saturday, November 21 - 2015 // the sun was shining and temps were around 40°F … I rode my mountain bike 11 miles on hero dirt.  I'm not ready to give up my summer.  I'm still in bike mode and I still want to ride my bike.

But summer doesn't last forever here in BC.  Winter has shown it's face and snow has begun to fall.  Whistler Mountain has been open for five days and I finally had to put the bikes away.  I dusted off my snowboard and headed up the gondola for Return Staff Training.

Everyone has their fingers crossed for an epic snow season.  The snow base is 78cm, about 40cm more than this time last year.   There isn't much open for trails right now, the usual green runs down to Emerald Chair and Red Chair.  I have to admit, it was fun to get back on the board……    

0 comments: