Day 34 - chairlifters

Here's a kicker:  I was assigned level ones.  Three boys showed up, one spoke Spanish - one spoke French - one spoke English.  I got in line around 9am and Brenda told me to switch my class with Gunner because Gunner spoke French.  Gunner also had four Lil Rippers…… (fuck my life is what I thought).  Things didn't turn out as bad as I thought.  Three of the Rippers could kind of turn down the Super Tube area and one wasn't keen to do anything so he just played in the snow.  It was kind of an easy day, especially for Rippers.

I heard the snow up top was decent.  Wind blown in many areas but nice through the trees.  Snow Forecast is calling for 45cm throughout tomorrow but with questionable freezing levels.  I was called off work so I will probably head up and check things out.

0 comments: