Day 13 - Happy HO-HO-HO!!!!

Merry Christmas!!! Day 13 was a bit of a bust. It started off wonderfully as 11inches of snow fell overnight, but ended suddenly when I twisted my knee on the first Franz run. Kevin also had a hard day as he realized he was too sore and tired from the full day yesterday. After twisting my knee about half way down the Franz run, I greened my way down to the Creekside chair and took another ride up thinking I could troop on. Kevin made his way to the Creekside Starbucks for a java. Back at the Alpine, I headed for the Franz chair. The snow was perfect. I was able to find some fresh tracks under the Franz chair but the knee was nagging. I figured I better head in for the day and give it a good icing before it derails the 100 day quest. I think it's just a slight sprain and I should be able to make it up to Blackcomb on Wednesday for a lunchtime run.

0 comments: