Day 21 - Caught the Kiwi

You might remember a few weeks back when my Kiwi friend Simon told me: "You have more days on the beach since opening day than you do on the mountains!" At the time, I was on Day 5 .... Simon was on Day 13. Oh how times have changed!!!! Poor Simon severely sprained his ankle a few weeks back playing hoops and he has been sidelined with 21 days under his belt ever since. Today I leveled the playing field with my 21st day!!!
Unfortunately, the snow conditions are still pretty horrid. ~(Simon isn't really missing anything) ~ I started out on a blue run, and found nothing but ice and snow cookies (big chunks of ice scattered on top of the snow). I made my way to the green track since it was freshly groomed and much easier to ride. Forecast has much snow heading our way over the weekend. I'm hoping I get a chance to enjoy that.

0 comments: