Day 22 - the snow is back in town ....

.... and the tourists have left the country!! oh yea. Got about two feet of snow over the weekend. I checked out of the office for about two hours today and headed up to 7th Heaven. The powder was endless and because there was no one else on the mountain (at least it feels that way after dealing with the holiday traffic for the last two-three weeks) it was sooo easy to find fresh pow!

Day 22 I headed for the trees. For those of you who know me, you know I have NO business being in the trees!! But I will never learn how to ride that beautiful powder through the evergreens if I never try. Well I tried today. And boy did I work up a sweat. At one point, I had to hike through snow UP TO MY WAIST!!! It was a blast! I can't wait to try it again tomorrow.

If you look closely at this pic, you can see the Symphony lift on the left and the Harmony Chair on the right. Everything else is all open runs!!

About a half dozen people hiking to the bowls. They look like ants out there!

0 comments: