Day 7 | 31cm overnight

I was originally scheduled to have the day off today.  I was excited as the forecast called for lots of snow to fall during the night.  Around 8pm last night, I got the call and was asked if I wanted to work Adult Groups.  I hesitated knowing how good the riding would be today but reluctantly agreed to work.  Needless to say my decision was even more upsetting when I woke in the morning to find a foot of fresh new snow with snow continuing to fall all day.

Anyhow, I sucked it up, or should I say: I dried my tears and then got my butt to work.  I was handed a level one group with only three people.  A WB employee and a married couple from Australia on their honeymoon.  We spent the day on the Super Carpet.  Working in Adults is very much different than working with kids.  It has it's pluses and minuses.  The biggest minus being that I had to buy my own lunch.  Lunch is provided with Whistler Kids.

I'm scheduled for Adults again tomorrow.  There haven't been too many kids signed up for lessons this week.  Not sure why.  I'm guaranteed to work tomorrow since my honeymoon couple is returning.  Too bad it wasn't a Private lesson with request.  That's how you make the big bucks!


** 137cm | 4.5ft base **

0 comments: