Day 8 | Adults part two

Another day of working with adults.  The two Australian honeymooners returned and were joined with four other people who also took group lessons yesterday.  By 10am we were in the gondola headed to Olympic station and the Super Carpet.  We spent some time on the carpet and I evaluated the group's riding ability.  To make things more exciting, I suggested we try the Olympic Chair.

After one run down Olympic we headed up to the Roundhouse for lunch.  Again, I had to pay for my own lunch.  Really hating that!  I never realized how valuable a free lunch is.  It saves me approximately $30 a week!  After we got some food in our bellies, we made our way back to mid-station and headed back up Olympic Chair.  We did one run down Olympic again and then spent the rest of the afternoon on the Carpet.

I enjoyed working with the adults as you can have "adult" conversations but I'm starting to realize that nothing exciting happens when you work with adults.  I certainly don't have any diaper or peeing in your snowsuit stories to tell.  Makes for a boring blog!  Back to Kids tomorrow .....

0 comments: