Day 15 | boat-moveal

Today was my last day with my Lil Ripper (and hopefully my last day with Lil Rippers in general for a few weeks).  I had high hopes for him, wanting to get him on the Olympic Chair but his attention span wasn't quite all there and he was tired from the previous two days.

There was a bit of snow that fell on the Magic Carpet area overnight, making the run extra hard to practice on.  We took a few laps, then went inside to color, took more laps and then made a snowman.  The day went by pretty fast as he didn't do much snowboarding today.  He got to take a ride on the Whistler Kids snowmobile which he kept calling a "boat-moveal".

Large snowflakes fell after lunch and we went with Lauren's level two class to the Super Carpet.  I've been teaching for the last three days and I haven't put my snowboard on.  I've done way more walking than I have done snowboarding.  Up the carpet, down the carpet ... up the carpet, down the carpet .....

0 comments: