Day 21 | out with the old, in with the new

I found another dime again today!  Third dime found in three days.  I'm starting to get a little freaked out.
All the hectic, low level, jam-packed classes I've had over the past two weeks have finally paid off!  Today I had ONE level four kid.  It was so relaxing, especially during lunch.

We had another twenty something kids in snowboard school.  Lots of level ones, and even more level twos.  I was so happy to take the "private" class.  And it was the miraculous cool kid from Sunday who strapped on a snowboard and started turning on his own.

I decided to hang up the old Prior board and I christened the new Burton Feelgood.  I love new gear!  It was freshly waxed and the edges were sharp as knives.  We warmed up down Ego Bowl and then headed to Marmot Trees.  One more run and we went in for lunch.

In the afternoon, my kid wanted to hit Marmot trees again.  Nine out of ten kids love the Marmot trees!

When asked what his favorite part of snowboarding was, his answer was: jumps!  So we went through the small park on Whistler and then we went through it again.

It was a clear day which meant the temps were cold.  The snow was hard packed on the easy groomers and pretty soft off piste.  We decided to head down to the CLC to warm up and have some hot chocolate.  We spent the rest of the afternoon hitting a jump off the Magic Carpet then rode down to the Village to finish the day.  And it was a good day!  New board, one kid, high level .... and I found a dime.

0 comments: