Day 26 | baby monkey

So much snow has fallen and keeps falling in Whistler.  I'm missing some epic days.  Once my kids were rounded up and checked in, we hit the Olympic Chair for two runs before lunch.   What use to take us an hour, now takes us 10 minutes.  They are improving but they're not turning.  The snow around the Learning Area was great.  I can only imagine how dreamy it is in the Alpine!

After lunch we headed down to the village.  Yesterday that took us about an hour and fifteen minutes.  Today we did it in just under an hour.  And that included taking the "secret passage".....

Morgan's class kept singing this song called: Baby Monkey.  They showed me the video on Youtube.  Now I can't stop singing the catchy tune.  If you're interested in the cute video and annoying song (that doesn't leave your head) ... CLICK HERE!


0 comments: