Day 14 | more Rippers

Another 20 cm of fresh snow fell overnight.  I think it's getting pretty good up in the Alpine, however I'm still teaching my five year old.  I'm not complaining as he's a lot of fun.  Besides, the wind gusts reached almost 100kph today!  That's blizzard conditions.  Still lots of snow coming our way through Sunday, but those freezing levels are going to rise and rise and rise.  That's not good.  No idea when I'll get back up in the Alpine but I imagine it will be sometime before the season comes to an end.  ; )

Lauren and I had two Lil Rippers today.  I had my return kid from yesterday and Lauren also had a kid who was returning. He got lost in the older boarder shuffle the last two days.  Today we got him sorted out.  It was fun hanging with Lauren today.  She spent the last winter in Australia teaching these little guys how to shred so she had a lot to shed on the subject.  She knows the secrets on the best way to teach them.  We even made it to the Super Carpet today.

My guy is ripping it.  He can now control himself and use his heelside edge.  His mom was totally impressed!  and in disbelief..... Hopefully I can teach him again tomorrow because I'd like to get him onto the Olympic Chair.  Did I mention how much fun he was??


0 comments: