Day 17 | have u ridden a board lately?

I was excited first thing in the morning when my Supervisor said I would be taking the level fours today.  My excitement quickly deflated when the ten kids in Snowboard School turned out to only be level ones and twos.  Oh and add to that, four Lil Rippers.

My day was a hog wash of all different levels.  I was told to help out with the Lil Rippers but there was also a new Instructor who never taught kids before and was given six level ones.  Included in that six was my "special" kid from yesterday who needs a little extra attention.  Basically I did a little bit of everything: I helped the level one instructor, I helped the Lil Rippers, and I helped "special" kid.

After lunch I took a 5 year old female Ripper and "Special" over to the Super Carpet.  I walked up and down with them for about an hour.  This is the fifth day in a row that I have worked but have not strapped on my snowboard.  I'm getting a lot of exercise walking up and down, up and down.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to take my special needs kid on the Olympic Chair for at least one run.  He will love that and my snowboard will be grateful that it gets used.

2 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Haven't strapped it on yet huh? Sorry - could not resist.

Ronia Nash said...

oh you're bad!