Day 105 - guess the weather

Another day assigned to Ride Tribe and I knew I would get a class as most of the kids from yesterday were returning today.  I was given level fours and I knew the four kids from Monday.  It was Blackcomb day and the strangest thing about today was the weather.  In a two hour time spread, we ran into dense fog, wind, sun, ice, hail, light fog, blizzard, and a rainbow!

My knowledge of the terrain on Blackcomb isn't all that great so after lunch I had no idea where we should go aside from lapping the Terrain Garden.  Luckily, Jordan followed us out of Rendezvous with his level threes and I decided to "hang" with him for the afternoon.  His plan was to head to 7th Heaven and that was the best plan of the day …. mostly because it was sunny out there and it felt like a Spring day!  We did about three laps before getting bored, so we dropped over the glacier side and headed out to the Crystal Zone where the weather was completely different … it was hailing.  Weird.  Anyway, we did a couple laps through Crystal before our time was up and we headed down to the Village where the sun was shining.  Nice!

0 comments: