Day 107 - never reached 300cm base

After three days off, I returned to Snow School with hopes of getting a class.  It's the final week of the Whistler Kids 13/14 season and it's kind of busy but not crazy busy.  About 30 kids were signed into snowboarding and half of them showed up after 9am.  I snagged a level two class with only two kids while Dan Beaver took another level two class with five kids.

I spent the morning on the Magic Carpet getting my two boys reacquainted with snowboarding.  They needed a couple laps on heels then toes.  They were kind of turning so I knew I wasn't going to spend the entire day at the CLC but I was waiting for the snow to soften up before moving away from the bunny slope.  Around 11am, one boy fell and possibly broke his wrist.  He left with Patrol and that left me with one kid right before lunch.

I decided to see if my one leftover kid would fit with Dan Beaver's level two class after lunch.  We all headed over to the Olympic Chair and after two laps, my kid easily fit in with Dan's class ... so I left around 1pm.  I quickly changed and ran home to ride my bike.  : )

0 comments: