Day 16 - Ride Tribe

I hadn't checked my schedule properly so when my name wasn't called for a class with Whistler Kids, I started to panic.  I quickly realized I was scheduled for Ride Tribe (teenagers) and my good mood was suddenly killed.  I am not a big fan of teaching Ride Tribe.  There are a few reasons why and I won't bore you with the details.  Most importantly, Ride Tribe starts a half hour later that WKids and had I properly checked my schedule, I could have enjoyed an extra half hour in a warm snuggley bed.

I was assigned to level twos and I had three boys, two from Australia and one from Singapore.  All of them were never-evers yesterday.  It was -12°C at 9am this morning and I did everything in my power to stay warm today including hand warmers, feet warmers, extra layers, and sneaking indoors to warm up whenever possible.  We spent the day on the Super Carpet where I was able to teach them and walk up and down the carpet for the day.  This also helped keep me warm.  The day went by pretty fast and all the boys improved.  Plus the lunch at the Roundhouse was quite tasty!!

0 comments: