Day 27 - 20cm overnight and morning session

We had about eight inches of snow overnight and Kevin wanted to get to Base II early so I decided to sign up for morning session.  After waiting for the Fresh Tracks crowd to upload, about 50 Instructors loaded onto the gondola.  I only had time for one run and it was the fastest run I've ever had in my life (Whiskey Jack, Dave Murray, Bear Paw, Crabapple) -- I chased ten twenty something year old boys from top to bottom.  Ugh.  I didn't even have time to enjoy the fresh tracks I was making.

Once I got my Adventure Camp team together, I was able to enjoy a much slower paced day.  We had an amazing day hitting all my "hidden" blue zones where powder could be found.  The boys loved all the snow and we spent the day looking for side hits.  In the afternoon we went over to Blackcomb because the Village gondola didn't seem to be running after lunch.  It was a really awesome day especially considering I got paid to have fun on the snow and hang out with some cool kids.

snow base 188cm

0 comments: