Day 12 - CJ

Yesterday I went riding with Izayah.  Today, I had his little four year old brother, Christopher Jr. (CJ) in the Lil Ripper program at work.  Thanksgiving holiday has come and gone leaving only two kids in Snowboard School today:  CJ and another girl named Anna.

I knew CJ was going to be a good snowboarder because he did great on skis last season.  We spent the morning on the Magic Carpet where I pushed him around and let him straight line down the hill.  He could ride the length of the carpet without falling at all.

After lunch I decided to take him to the Super Carpet so he could get a much longer run.  He was very good at making sure he fell instead of running into the many adults around.  By the time we finished the day, I managed to get him sideslipping and using his "brakes".  Uncle and Grandma were very pleased to hear his report at the end of the day.

0 comments: