Day 5 - more groomers

I still have a few more days left of unemployment and even though the snow is lacking in coverage, it's better to board and be bored than to sit on the couch with my thumb up my butt.  Roby was cool with spending a bit of time on the groomers so we met up at Creekside around 11am.

The groomers were nice.  Soft packed, a bit choppy but nothing crazy.  Because it's a weekday, the lift lines were next to nothing.  Of course, the runs did feel a bit crowded since there are only so many places people can go.

Roby and I took about five to seven laps, alternating between Emerald Chair and Red Chair.  It was nice to get out with Roby since she and I never skied/rode together.  Last winter she was in Big White for the season.  We have plans to do the same thing tomorrow.

0 comments: