Day 8 - I wanna be a chicken

Another 25cm of snow fell overnight, only this time I had to clean it off my car.  I was pretty confident I would have Ransome again today at work so I knew I'd get to enjoy a bit of the fresh pow under my board.  I was pleasantly surprised when a second high level Lil Ripper rocked up because that would mean that Ransome would want to snowboard more.

We exited the gondola around 9:30am and proceeded to shred the pow!  The boys had a blast, especially Sam as he was a much stronger rider and could go through the powder like nothing.  He was jumping and going crazy.  Surprisingly, he was able to stay in it and go through it.  It was fun watching him.

I managed to keep them out there all morning.  After lunch we built a jump at the CLC, hit that for a couple laps, then went back up top for more shredding.  It didn't take too long for the day to come to an end.  We finished off with more jumps at the CLC then downloaded.  I'm willing to bet those two six year olds are going to be asleep tonight by 8'o clock.  Who am I kidding .... I will be asleep by 8pm!


0 comments: