Day 39 - Justin Bieber tracker

Another 10cm of snow overnight.  Busy at work with over 30 kids in snowboard lessons.  I was assigned level twos and wasn't expecting to see any nice snow.  We started on the Supertube where the snow was fresh, wet, and slow.  The kids took a few laps and I could quickly see that they weren't going to learn anything on that gentle slope as it was too slow so we headed to the Olympic Chair.  The kids were easily turning down Olympic so headed up to the Roundhouse after lunch.

It snowed up top for most of the afternoon.  I took my kids down the powder between Whiskey Jack and Ego Bowl where the snow was easily over two feet high.  It was also light.  Conditions were soft packed above Emerald Chair and slushy under the same chair.  We only had time for run one up top and I was pleasantly surprised to get that run.

0 comments: