Day 50 - the beginning of "dead season"

Just under 20 kids were signed up for snowboard lessons today and most of them are part of the new WESP program, five weeks of lessons on Mondays for a special price.  There is literally one kid signed up for lessons for the rest of this week.  I am only to assume the lack of snow is finally catching up to us.

I was assigned to Lil Rippers and two were signed up.  One of them was a Club kid who was a level 3 and another was a girl I had last week who is a level 2.  Jon took the Club kid and I took the girl as I remember she was quite athletic and I wanted to try to get her turning.  It was a typical Ripper day, with some snowboarding on the carpets, some snacks and some colouring.  It snowed quite a bit throughout the day but it didn't seem like it was accumulating at all.  

0 comments: