Day 53 - stay badass

I think there was about 8cm of fresh snow that fell overnight.  I didn't think much of it since my Sunday Club kids are still a low level.  Everyone was signed in before 9am and the boys reminded me that I said we could go to the top this week, … so that's what we did.

I have to admit, it was nice to get a couple of pow turns in on Ego Bowl first thing in the morning.  I was pleasantly surprised at the condition of the snow.  But then I rode about 50 yards down - where we hit the hard packed ice.  It turned into a nice slush just below the Emerald Chair.  All of the Alpine opened today and although there were long lift lines, they say the powder was - well it was actually nice powder.  The boys and I stayed around mid-station for the remainder of the day.

0 comments: