Day 51 - mundane

Eight kids were signed up to take snowboard lessons today and I was assigned level four.  I knew there was one kid who was a level four so I was happy to get work.  The sun was shining in the morning but then the clouds crept in during the afternoon.  A storm is heading our way but the freezing level is suppose to rise so lots of rain is in the forecast.  Maybe we will get lucky and it will be wet snow.

It was a pretty boring day keeping to the groomers as my girl wasn't interested in venturing off piste at all.  Not only that, but she didn't speak at all.  I think I got ten words out of her during the course of the day.  It was like hanging out with myself for seven hours.  Not that I'm complaining because I did get to  snowboard and I got paid for it.  It just made for kind of a long day.

0 comments: