Day 58 - Prez Week


A record setting 991 kids were taking lessons in the Village today!!!  More than over the Christmas holidays.  Adventure Camp ski had 371 kids with 67 Instructors scheduled.  Destination had close to 250 kids and snowboarding had just over 75 kids.  Plus throw in a bunch of Minis from Destination and VKP and Ride Tribe.

I was assigned level 4 in Adventure Camp because I had a request, who will be in lessons tomorrow.  I didn't think there would be a lot of Campers in level 4 and I was correct.  I signed in one girl from New York and Luca from last week.  There was also one girl in level 4 Destination assigned with Gunner.  It took us 45 minutes to get on the gondola and we reached the Roundhouse at 10:30am …. just in time to take one run and then head down for lunch.  Gunner ran the show with the three kids and I was more than happy to watch and learn the Master in action.  After lunch, Luca went with level 5, Gunner went home, and I took the two girls.

Snow conditions are the same as they've been since Saturday -- ICE!  We still have a 145cm snow base.  Temps were a bit colder today even though the sun shined.  Winds blew up the mountain and into our face, which is unusual, making it feel colder than it really was.  And, of course, it was busy!


0 comments: