Day 55 - high concentration of water

The weather is still not shaping up to be winter and it's almost mid February.  At this rate, I'm riding my bike more on my days off than I am snowboarding and I might not even ride 100 days this season.  Temperatures are forecasted to stay above the freezing level for another five days (at least) and precipitation is also on the way, which means snow is going to melt faster.  Snow base is now 156cm and conditions are slush, even in the Alpine.

18 kids and 8 Lil Rippers were signed up for snowboard lessons.  I was assigned level 4 and I knew it was going to be an easy day as I only knew of one kid returning who was a level 4.  I had him yesterday.  His name is Lucas, he's from Australia, he's an awesome rider, and he's really cool.  His mom even half admitted to me that out of her four kids, he is her favorite.  We spent the day shredding around Whistler trying to stay dry in between the occasional rain showers.   

0 comments: