Day 68 - Iceskating anyone????

It rained all the way to the top of the mountain on Sunday... for the entire day. And not a little bit of rain, we're talking buckets of rain. Sunday night / Monday morning, the temps drop .... and poof!.... instant ice rink. When I stepped off the magic carpet this morning, I started slipping back down the hill (in only my boots!) and literally could not stop. I slipped half way back down the bunny slope. This was at midstation. I didn't talk to anyone who went up to the Alpine, but I am assuming it was the same crappy conditions.

Imagine how the Level 1 kids felt trying to learn in these conditions. When they fell, they fell hard. ouch! Day 68 was nothing exciting. A few runs on Olympic. I had 8 kids in my class today, only 1 is scheduled to return on Tuesday. I hope the conditions improve.

0 comments: