Day 65 - Rain then Sun

Last day for Adventure Campers: Day 65 of the quest for me. They all graduated to Level 3's and I think a couple of them are coming back for the rest of the week. We practiced our basic turns in the morning, had some lunch, then hit the lower slopes in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it rained all morning and the temps were well above freezing so the snow was really slushy and wet. Horrible conditions to practice on so I let the kids freeride for the afternoon. We were all highly entertained by Jacque (the kid from Montreal). He was a joke teller, a party dancer, and a rock star all rolled up into one! Very entertaining kid. I wish I had a video camera to follow him around all day because I know I would win $10,000 on America's Funniest Home Videos with him on film.

Gore Tex is my friend!

0 comments: