Day 81 - back to the Magic Chair

I was thrown over to Ride Tribe today. Normally I work at Whistler Kids.... 7-12 year olds. The teen riders who want group lessons go to Ride Tribe. So I headed over to Ride Tribe and did my lesson back on Blackcomb. My group was two 15 year old boys who had never snowboarded before (Level 1). We took countless runs on the Magic Carpet then headed for the Magic Chair. One kid was literally turning 45min after he learned how to pendulum on both healside and toeside. This guy was incredible. After lunch we took the gondola up and he was turning on Cruzer!! Cruzer is a blue run!!! Just to give you some idea: normally it takes people around 3 solid days before they learn how to turn. This kid was turning after 2hrs.... and he had never been on a snowboard before. Tomorrow he'll be in a Level 3 class. Day 81 complete.

The sun was shining and it was super warm today. Naturally I was working on my goggle tan.

0 comments: