Day 73 - H : E : double hockey sticks!!!

Being a snowboard instructor isn't all guts and glory! There are days when the temps are freezing, super freezing! And then there are days when it's wet with rain..... really wet. Today was one of those super wet days, not to mention, super busy. On average, about 10-15 kids show up for a day of snowboard lessons. A busy day for snowboard school is 20 snowboarders. Today we had 55 snowboarders signed up!!! Yes, 55!!! What about that rain? It rained at midstation today.... it poured all day. It rained so much that the tops of my socks .... I said, the tops of my socks were drenched (really weird). I could literally wring out a glass of water from my gloves by lunchtime. Luckily I wore a helmet so my head stayed pretty dry. The Goretex also kept me fairly dry. But it was cold, it was wet, and I was miserable. Day 73 totally sucked!

0 comments: