Day 90 - today was FUN!

It snowed 11 inches overnight and it continued to snow through out the day.  Amalia was coming late so Oak and I took a lap before the "crowd" showed up.  We found some sweet powder in our powder field that we usually run.  The snow was nice to the bottom of Emerald Chair and then the snow was crap.  We met up with Amalia, Juliette, and JF and took a couple more laps through the Emerald Zone before it was time for lunch.  Those laps were a lot of fun …. good snow, jibs and jumps, and fast paced.

After lunch, it was back to just Oak & Amalia and we took the same runs to close out our afternoon.  A run through the powder field, a run through the terrain park, and a run through Green Acres.  I have to admit, I had fun today.  Albeit, the chairlift ride was torture since it was so windy, but I put my head down and got through it.  Before we knew it, the day was over.  Only three more weeks left for Club.  Time is flying by.

0 comments: