Day 93 - blizzard to Spring

It was snowing in the Village first thing in the morning.  3cm fell overnight.  I was assigned level three's as two of my kids were returning.  I signed in four kids and one of them I should have taken to the CLC to "test" his level, but I trusted the kid could turn (I should have known better).  Once we reached the Roundhouse, I quickly learned he was NOT a level three!!!  I hate when I do that ……  It cost us a 50 minute run back to the CLC.

Like I said, Whistler Blackcomb reported 3cm overnight but there was at least six inches of fresh snow out there.  I had a fun day with my three boys.  The snow conditions were super soft which made going through the trees so awesome.  We also ran through the terrain park a couple of time.  The boys were technically level four by mid-afternoon and we were able to cover a lot of terrain because they were pretty fast and we didn't need to stop as frequently to wait for a slower person.

The weather in the Alpine was super snowy and windy.  There was a full on white-out blizzard around 2:30pm.  By the time we reached the top of Olympic Chair, the sun was shining and it was warm and sunny in the Village …… welcome Spring!


0 comments: