Day 98 - it snowed 32cm

Everyone was shocked to wake up and learn that it had snowed 32cm overnight!!!  I had my fingers crossed that my luck would continue for my last day of the work week and I would get a higher level class.  No such luck!!  I was assigned level two's and spent the day around mid-station.  I was even more bummed to learn that the snow up top was light, the skies were blue, and there was little to no wind.

I started the day with a full class of six.  I ended my day with a class of three.  I'm happy to say that I didn't lose any to injury.  I put one girl with the higher level two class and a second one joined her later in the afternoon.  One boy was signed out at lunch (11am) -- I'm not sure why the parents even bothered putting him into a lesson but whatever.

As I said, we spent the day at mid-station:  Magic Carpet in the morning, Super Carpet in the afternoon, and one lap down Olympic Chair … which turned into more of a train wreck than anything.  The sun shined for most of the day and the temps were warm.  Overall, it was a pretty good day - not an epic pow day, but a pretty good day.

0 comments: