Day 37 - cream of mushroom

It's busy but not so busy in Whistler Kids.  Adventure Camp has over 200 skiers but Destination isn't as busy.  We had about 35 kids in snowboarding and I was assigned to level 3.  I got the second class card, meaning a full class of six level threes went up before I did with two "leftover" late comers in the same level.  We took a rip from the Roundhouse and I quickly realized I had a bit of a speed split, with one kid being level four.  Lunch was early so I was able to put the level four kid into the right group, and since the other level class also moved one to level four, I was able to put my three into her group.  Basically leaving me without a class at noon.  I was happy to leave.  Conditions were anything special.  In fact, conditions were actually spring like with soft slushy snow from top to bottom.

0 comments: