Day 45 - Steeps, Trees, Drops and SOOOOO DEEP!!!

 I haven't been on my board for a few days and it's been snowing every day this week since we got that two feet of snow on Sunday.  Ellen Barbour put on a women's only Steeps, Trees, and Drops full day session today and it was amazing.  Almost six inches was measured overnight and it snowed most of the day.  There were five of us with Ellen and she took us to some sweet places off of the Peak.  Spots I don't normally ride and neither do a lot of other people .... certainly not the general public.  The snow was so soft.  I haven't been in snow that soft EVER!  But it was also so deep.  I have to say it was the best, the softest, the and steepest snow I have ever experienced.  Unfortunately I had to leave a bit early to go to the dentist but the four laps I did do were so worth it.  OMG!



0 comments: