Day 40- Paid to play!

Today was my first day for Ride Tribe. Four buses of North Vancouver school kids came up to ski/ride for the day. I had to "shadow" another instructor (Andy) and we took 9 twelve year old skiers and riders up Blackcomb all day. These guys were Level 4 shredders, which means they were working on 180s and 360s off the jibs. Unfortunately for them, their school wouldn't allow them in the terrain park otherwise we would have spent the entire day there. That was lucky for me since I'm nowhere near doing jumps never mind 180s and 360s and especially in the terrain park!!! YIKES!!! Andy and I took the kids up to 7th Heaven for the morning, then down to Rock and Roll after lunch. It was a glorious day. Sun was shining, no wind, and the temps were warm. Nothing like riding around all day for Day 40 with some fun kids and getting paid for it! SWEET! I think I'm going to like this job.

0 comments: