Day 59 - Top to Bottom

Last day of Adventure Camp for my five kids. They all did very well and moved up one level after three days. I was pretty tired by the end of today. I'm not use to riding all day for three days in a row. Thank God I've been riding (at least one run) for the past 50-something days, otherwise I'd be totally exhausted!!!
It snowed all morning and the visibility was horrible. We ran the Lower Olympic trail until lunch. After lunch, (lunch is horrible by the way. The only good thing about lunch at the CLC is ALL YOU CAN EAT RICE KRISPY TREATS!! Oh yea!) the sun started shining. I took the kids to the top of the Gondola and we all rode down to the village. Quite a long run for 7 and 9 year olds who are only riding green runs. At the end of the day, the kids had some apres which consisted of a big choc chip cookie and an ice cream cup. Then a big soccer game took place for about a half hour. Once we got back to the village for sign-outs, the kids were given certificates, a hat, keychains, and report cards. Besides the big money $$ tip I got from one of the parents, the best thing for me was the hug I got from Sam.

0 comments: