Day 6 | Welcome back Whistler Kids

It's American Thanksgiving and that means it's the first day of work and another new season at Whistler Kids.  Morning meeting started at 8am and it was great to see old friends and lots of smiling faces.  As far as the weather is concerned, it puked all day!  But high winds up top.

We had about 20 kids in snowboard lessons with 8 of them being Lil Rippers.  That program has really taken off!  Morgan, Kat and I volunteered to do Lil Rippers.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love team teaching with Morgan.  He is so great with the kids and the little girls just love him to death.  Kat took one boy who was a solid level 3 and Morgan and I teamed up for the remaining seven.

The day went by relatively fast.  Two of the Lil Rippers were side slipping on their own by the afternoon.  I believe they are both returning tomorrow.  It was a great first day and it feels good to be back teaching.

0 comments: