Day 9 | horrible

As you can see from the picture, today wasn't exactly an amazing snow day.  The forecast said 70-90cm of snow was expected to fall last night, but freezing temps were hovering around the RoundHouse so instead of snow, it was mostly rain.  And boy did it rain.

Who the heck wants to teach in the rain?  It's way worse than negative temperatures (freezing cold).  I wasn't too keen on getting wet so my fingers were crossed I would get to go home.  We had 5 Lil Rippers and another 8 Riders.  I was assigned level 3's.  We also had five Instructors.  After sorting the classes and figuring who was in what in class, it miraculously turned out that I could go home, if I so chose ... which I did.  I decided to ride from mid-station to the village.  That was horrible!  The freezing level is lowering so hopefully it will dry out some of that wet snow up top.

0 comments: