Day 101 | last day of Club

I woke up yesterday still fighting a bladder infection.  Gillian took my kids riding whilst I went to the clinic for more medication.  I met up with them at the CLC for chocolate cake and signed them out with Mom and Dad.  I felt much better today and I was looking forward to spending the last day with Juliette and Ella.  Juliette's dad (JF Pelchat), brought a YES board set up with his new NOW bindings for me to demo.

We spent most of the day riding with Lauren and Morgan.  We managed to squeeze in four runs before lunch.  After lunch we didn't have much time as chocolate cake was at 2pm.  Once the kids had their cake, we rode down to the village where we all bought our kids an ice cream cone from Rocky Mountain Chocolate.  We ended the day with lots of hugs, well wishes, and goodbyes.

Hard to believe the year is quickly coming to an end.  Now that the weather has warmed up and the sun has started shining, I'm looking forward to riding the park in the Spring.

0 comments: