Day 113 | Whistler Kids is now expired

It was the last day of Whistler Kids for the 2011/2012 season.  Once again the time just flew by.  I was scheduled to work and was assigned level fours.  We had less than 15 kids signed up for lessons.  Unfortunately (or fortunately) for me, none of the kids were level fours.  Apparently I didn't seem to mind not getting a class as I didn't put up a fuss to try and get one.  Most of the Instructors who did get a class were first year rookies so I'm sure it would have been easy to get my Supervisor to tell one of them to go home.  But everyone who seemed keen to work, worked ... and both Gillian and I were cool with not working.  She and I rode from the CLC to the Village around 10am, just after the rain had stopped pouring.  I cleaned out my locker and turned in my uniform.  I'm sure this is not the last day I will ride this season, it was just the last day of work.

0 comments: