Day 108 | Demo Days

Today was my day off and the only reason why I went up the hill was to demo some snowboards during demo days at the Telus Fest.  I also had tentative plans to ride with Juliette and her mom.  I was at the Roundhouse before 11am and tried a couple of boards, including another Endeavor.  By 1pm, the Pelchat family was yet to be seen so I decided I would head home.  Of course, half way to mid-station, I got the text that they were at the Roundhouse.  I told them to take a run and I would meet them at the NOW tent.

Kristi, Juliette, Amalia and I rode down to the Emerald Chair via Ego Bowl.  Juliette's sister, Amalia, is only four years old and she is turning on her board.  She is so tiny that she attracts a lot of attention from the rest of the skiing public.  After one run we headed into the Roundhouse for some food.  We were back out on the slopes for our last run down after 3pm.  Amalia made it all the way to mid-station where she and Mom downloaded while Juliette and I ran to the Village to finish the day.

0 comments: