Day 107 - April Fools

I was scheduled to work at Ride Tribe and I enjoyed the extra half hour sleep in.  I was assigned to be a floater but was quickly recruited to help out Coochiepeace with level fours.  We split nine.  She took the fast five and I took the slow four.  Technically the slow four were really level threes and not fours, but whatever.

The lift line was super long at 9am and we didn't reach the Roundhouse until after 10am!  It was another hot sunny day and it didn't take too long for the ice to warm up to slush.  We did our first run down Green Acres to help sort out the split and then we only had time for one more run before we had to meet up for lunch.

My team wanted to go through the Terrain Park so we lapped that twice.  Boy it was crazy in there.  We took a run down to Red Chair and then one more run through the Family Zone before ending the day back in the Village.  The kids weren't too engaging.  They were more interested in throwing snowballs at each rather than what I had to say regarding improving their riding.  So whatever, I just shredded around and enjoyed the sun and soft snow.

0 comments: