Day 109 - pop goes the weasel

It's been a long week for some reason.  I'm so glad it's my Friday.  I wasn't too thrilled to be put on Lil Rippers today but I struggled through it.  Snowboard lesson numbers are going down a little each day but we still had close to 40 kids riding.  Ali and I split five Lil Rippers.

The morning went by pretty fast as lunch was at 11am and we spent about an hour on the Magic Carpet before getting a photo taken and then going to eat.  In the afternoon, Ali took the three strong Rippers and spent most of the day on the Super Carpet.  The three that stayed with me weren't too keen to snowboard so we spent most of the day lounging in the afternoon sun and having a tea party.  Not a bad way to spend a "Friday" afternoon, especially when I was so tired to begin with.

0 comments: