Day 117 - half price BC day

WB lift tickets were half price today for BC residents.  We had a total of 20 kids in Snow School and eight of them were Lil Rippers.  I was assigned my returning level one star kid (muppet) from yesterday and another one also showed up.  We were an Instructor short with the Lil Rippers so once the never ever kids got up to speed and to the top of the Magic Carpet, I handed my kids over to him and then I helped with the Lil Rippers.

It was suppose to rain but the sun was out for most of the day.  Megan took the higher level Ripper and wandered off from the CLC area to get her turning.  Clare and I stuck with the remaining young ones.  Half of them were keen to ride and half of them were keen to play in the fort.  The day went by fairly quickly so I can't complain.  There are four more work days for me and I'm imagining them being torturous down to the bitter end.

0 comments: