Day 116 - dark purple = pinky purple

It snowed yesterday.  And it snowed a lot!  And it was cold, really cold!  I had to work and my fingers were crossed for a high level class or not getting a class at all.  Neither happened.  I ended up with one never ever.  Only 12 kids were signed up for lessons and there were three girls in level two.  As I loaded the gondola, I was hoping to get my kid good enough for the level two class by lunch so I could still shred in the afternoon.  Five minutes after strapping in his first binding, I knew I had a muppet on my hands and I was going to be at the CLC all day.

15cm fell with the storm on Friday and it was a partly cloudy/partly sunny day.  It was cold but felt much warmer when the sun came through the clouds.  Clare had three Lil Rippers and I helped her a bit when they needed an extra hand.  Aimee rode for most of the day and said the snow above the Roundhouse was amazing.  The snow below the Roundhouse was horrible.  I'm guessing this is the last of the fresh snow for the season (at least for my season anyway).

0 comments: