Day 110 - carm the farm

After a super long day of shopping in Bellingham yesterday, Aimee, Irish, and I had tentative plans to do Fresh Tracks this morning, however, when my alarm went off at 6am, my body had other plans and those plans involved additional sleep.

Instead, Aimee and I met up with the Percy's around 10:30am.  Alex was racing in the World Cup so the Percy's are back in town.  After a long catch-up at The Lift, we reached the Roundhouse around noon.  8mm of rain and 10-15cm of snow (somewhere up there) was being recorded as overnight precipitation.  It was icing a bit when we reached the top and the visibility was next to nothing.  I started wondering what the heck I was doing out there on a snowboard.  In fact, one of my fellow co-workers asked me the same thing.

We ran down to Dave Murray, where the race was taking place.  Aimee and the kids stayed to watch Alex who was going to run in about a half hour after we got there.  I decided to just go home and take a nap on the couch.  It was nice and slushy for the ride down, but the fog was thick and heavy.


0 comments: