Day 118 - Kiss My Shoes

Let's see, we had four Lil Rippers and six big kids in classes.  I was praying I wasn't assigned to Lil Rippers again.  Prayers were answered I was assigned to level threes but Daz was kind enough to give me the level four class since another AC kid of mine from last season is taking lessons this week.  I had a total of three kids including Handsome Ransome.

It was cold first thing in the morning and we had a good two hours to kill before lunch.  The snow wasn't bad.  Definitely not hard packed but nothing fresh to be found, at least not in the green chair zone.  We ran through Marmot Trees, through the terrain park and stuck to a couple of groomers.  I did have a bit of a split in the class as Ransome and Ben are level fives and the new kid, Aiden was a low, very low, level four.  This kid was tired by the end of the day.  

The place had warmed up by the time we finished lunch so the afternoon went by faster than the morning.  Since there was only three kids, we did what they wanted to do.  Ransome just wanted to do Marmot Trees, Ben just wanted to ride park, and Aiden just wanted to ride groomers.  So we did a bit of everything.

0 comments: