Day 17 - sharked

Another 3cm overnight with a potential storm on the horizon for the next three days.  Snowboard lessons are picking up as today we had 23 riders.  I shared a Lil Ripper class with Matt.  We didn't really need to split the class but Matt wanted work and no one really questions Lil Rippers so we said we had a split.  The little girl, Anna, from the other day returned and I knew I wanted to take her on the Super Carpet so technically I guess we did have a split.  One kid was a never-ever and one had been snowboarding before.  He was able to side-slip on his heels.  We stayed on the Magic Carpet for the morning and after lunch I took Anna to the Super Carpet.  She was able to turn from heels to toes with the help of me holding the hula hoop.  She got tired after four runs in the longer area, but plans on returning tomorrow.

0 comments: